Sunday, July 24, 2005

pool on the roof must have a leak

listening: Hackers (via HBO)

Lordy, lordy...that movie came out TEN YEARS AGO, people. I feel incredibly old right now. I f-ing loved that movie--still do, I suppose. My senior quote in the yearbook when I graduated was "There is no right or wrong, only fun and boring". Oh, I thought I was so cool. What I really should have used was "Why don't you all just f-f-f-fade away?" That was a good one. I was < this > close.

ANYWAY pretty nice relaxing weekend. Friday night watched "Michael Palin: Himalaya" because I'm a dork and fell asleep in front of the TV. Woke up semi early on Saturdday and cleaned the apartment. Jim and I went out to dinner at CJ's and then met Nick at his house before heading BACK to CJ's at the bar for margaritas. I wasn't really feeling it (I was REALLY full), so I came home and went to bed.

Not much going on today, though. Need to go grocery shopping because our cupboards are bare.

I don't really have a lot to say. I can't wait to move. My boss told me I needed to be back in Keene by January 1st, so that's a whole two weeks early--YAY!

Check out my friends Art and Ed, top contenders at Keene Idol!

No comments: