Monday, July 25, 2005

listening: Everybody I Love You, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

Holy shuckin fhit what a bad day. Is mercury in retrograde...anyone...anyone? Power lines down because of this dumbass, then the phones are all screwed up due to stupid downstairs new girl. Crazy ass terrorists who are making my life a major pain in the ass. Just get on the plane people...we'll be here when you get back. I swear. Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck. So hopefully this day can't get any worse. Elios for dinner, early sleepy time because I'm beat, folks. It's very tiring keeping up this damned cheerful disposition and smiley face.

My only saving grace today was this hilarious beeotch. Check her out--she's going on my links because I was laughing so hard today I almost cried. As Whitney would say "That's luuuuv!"

Laters.

No comments: