Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Eh.
I don't want to go to work today. I don't care if it's Tuesday and that it's Queer as Folk Repeat night (yes, it is on Sundays, but we usually don't remember it so we watch it again. Don't make it like I'm dumb.) I feel like I'm just going to tilt right off this chair and Neil will find me in a puddle on the floor when he gets up at 3 pm. At least I'm getting money back for taxes. My mom said she thought I would have to pay in, but then I ended up getting back $497.00. Yet another reason why my mother should not quit her day job.
What else is going on...not much. I have to take the trash out and put the dishes away, walk the dog and do the litterbox. WHOO HOO. How exciting.
Or maybe I'll just go back to bed for another hour and a half.
Choices, choices.

No comments: