Tuesday, September 06, 2005

silent night

listening: Blue Light (Engineers Antigravity Mix), Bloc Party

Ah, this strange medium between reality and fantasy. It's like the thin air between two pieces of glass. What can you discuss here? When do you censor yourself? When do you make it up, tell the truth, lie to yourself, scream from mountaintops. I think Nicole called it ants in the pants. Something you want to write about, talk about, discuss...but you can't. Neil--yeah, I'll call you later.

This made me tear up today...I don't know why. John Cameron Mitchell (Hedwig, and it if you haven't seen it, PLEASE rent Hedwig and the Angry Inch) directed. It's great. Watch it.

Honestly, I'm exhausted right now. I'm trying not to watch CNN because I can't stand seeing our president betray our country.

Again, if you can help, please do.

No comments: