Thursday, August 18, 2005

12 f*cking cds later

listening: soft as snow (but warm inside), my bloody valentine

I have taken my need for new music to drastic levels. Unfortunately the burner is being a douchebag and I have wasted TWELVE f-ing CDs trying to burn a CD tonight. What the crap is wrong with it?? I have finally finally finally got it to work (we're talking like four hours later) and I'm actually exhausted.

HOWEVER I would like to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to ultragrrrl for introducing me to editors. They are fucking great. Neil, don't worry. I made you a present. I'm coming home this weekend if you'll be around. Or if you don't lose your house...or perhaps your car...or your mind. (sorry) Also checking out Nightmares of You--they've got some stuff up on Rhapsody and it rocks pretty hard.

Tomorrow's Friday ya'll--laters.

No comments: