Sunday, May 11, 2003

I'm a new day rising, I'm a brand new sky to hang the stars upon tonight, but I'm a little divided, do I stay or run away and leave it all behind...

Yikes.
Yeah, don't freak out. I know that's the Foo brothers up there. It's still Coldplay on the front page.
Anyway, like I was saying...
Yikes. I haven't posed in a while. It's because I'm lazy. I don't have much to say these days. It seems like one week melds into the next, leaving me with the same thoughts I had a week ago. Work is work, life is life. It all seems like I've been here before anyway.
And all I end up doing here is bitch about work and talk about the I Love the 80's show on VH1...cuz I'm a DORK.
To top it all off, here it is Mother's Day and I have no Mother's Day present. What a terrible daughter I am.
And I want to write today and my brain feels like it's numb.
ARGH!
I'm just so frustrated. Money sucks, work sucks, homelife that was seemingly perfect is taking a swan dive. Neil got $250.00 stolen out of his wallet last night at work. His wallet was in his backpack, not in his locker. Just on the floor. C'mon! He might as well as just left it in the middle of the floor with a big "STEAL ME" sign on it. And I needed $89.00 of that money to pay our HORRENDOUSLY HUGE phone bill that will never die. Me, with $3.00 to my name. I wish I wasn't so bad with money. I spend too much, and I'm totally addicted to ebay.
We went and saw X-Men (or X2) or HOWEVER the hell you want to say it yesterday. It was mega, I loved it. It's better than the first one. I know that's a bold statement, but it is.
I can't think of anything more to write.

No comments: