Wednesday, October 25, 2000

sometimes i get so lost in my head i forget my way out
god help me i don't want to use caps
penny is sniffing my down comforter, wondering what dog slept there last night.
it was her.
i am no longer overdrawn. 200 miraculously appeared in my account.
neil got a 1000 loan. he will not lose his lights.
i talked to the dean today about a leave of absence.
reading kath's entry made me think of how opposite i am. i'm not a college girl. i have no interest in college right now. i could care less. i never wanted to go to college in the first place.
the dean interrupted my spiel with a "well, not right now. maybe later."
maybe.
ah, my mother shall be crushed when she learns i will be dropping down to only two classes for the rest of the semester and then dropping out next year. my father always reminds me of 'unconditional love'. i think my mother unconditionally loves me, she just will always unconditionally bitch about everything i do.
penny is snoring.
i'm going to bed.

"There is a voice inside of you
That whispers all day long,
"I feel that this is right for me,
I know that this is wrong."
No teacher, preacher, parent, friend
Or wise man can decide
What's right for you -- just listen to
The voice that speaks inside."
--Shel Silverstein "the voice" from 'Falling Up'

No comments: