Tuesday, September 19, 2000

Okay...

So, I'm scholarly now. Went to Sociology today and felt good. Decided I could still make a high B in Cultural Geography if I bust my ass.

I should read more books. Really, I should. I don't read much of anything anymore. Chrissi's really into the Oprah Bookclub, so's my mother, but I don't know if I am. I'm just not wellread enough, I guess. It's something I want to change. I want to be MORE scholarly.

Goals, goals, goals. I've got a meeting tomorrow with an academic advisor and I've got to talk to Rydner on Friday, or email him, or something. I don't know what. Don't know why I'm so into school now.

Don't know why I'm talkin in sentence fragments, either

It's thunderstorming out. The lightening brightens the sky to a deep, smooth dark blue.

I like rain.

No comments: