Wednesday, July 12, 2000

I can't believe I'm still awake, but oh, well...

I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I should buy a new keyboard or not. What I really, really, really, REALLY want it a new `puter, but it's not like I've got 900 buckaroos just kicking around. I've been looking at Gateways site, there's one for 12 bucks. 12 bucks! That's it! I don't know though...

Work was pretty uneventful. I worked my ass off. Sean insisted on talking about "Carl" and stuff. I swear, if he were anymore flaming, he'd be on fire. Only around me, though. Now I'm a faghag. : )

Finished my roll of film...oh, I never mentioned my new camera, did I? God bless K-Mart. They rock my world. I know "sprawl-marts suck the life out of your town", but there wasn't that much life in Keene, ANYWAY. My only complaint with K-Mart is a:) the bathrooms are disgusting, and b:) bluelight internet service SUCKS! I know, I 've tried it. It crashes my `puter. So much for trying to save some $$$ on dialup.
Anyway, my Advantix has kicked the bucket, bit the dust, become deceased, is no more...is an ex-Advantix ; ). I've been itching to get some pics up of me and my peeps, but with no camera, I'm a little bit nowehere. Sooo...last week, I went to K-Mart to look for cameras. I was looking to spend, maybe, 30 bucks? Nothing real spiffy, no Natl. Geographic ones with the three foot zoom lens on it. Just a little camera that took regular old film but wouldn't break me. Well, as usual, K-Mart had exactly what I was looking for. I got a camera for $12.95, people. That's twelve dollars and ninety-five cents for a normal/panoramic 35mm camera that came in, like, five fruity flavors. And get this...it came with a roll of 18 exp. Kodak film. Unreal, huh? Needless to say, I was more than thrilled. Have to get a little used to loading film and advancing after a take a pic, but it's the cutest little thing and I love it to death. Tomorrow's payday, so I'll put the film in tomorrow and get it back Thursday and maybe throw some new pics on my pages Thursday night or Friday AM. Who knows? Keep your eyes peeled.



No comments: