Thursday, December 21, 2006

time isn't holding us...time isn't after us

I've been reading my horoscope and it seems very promising. But isn't that the point of horoscopes? You'll never find one that says "Today you'll step in dog poo." or "You're going to be hit by a mail truck in March." But regardless, I'm on my 12 year switcheroo. I'm a little weirded out by what may happen.

From FreeWill Astrology:

Happy Holy Daze, Sagittarius! My gift for you is the following oracle: A breakthrough you were blessed with in 1995 will be coming back around in 2007. How? Three possible ways: (1) You'll be inspired to make changes to whatever sprung from that original breakthrough 12 years ago. (2) You'll be visited by a new version of that breakthrough, on a higher octave this time. (3) You'll attempt a quantum leap that resembles the original, but happens in a different area of your life.

I've been trying to figure out what happened to me in 1995 but thanks to ganj and nonstick cookware, it took me a while to figure out that in 1995 I was 15. What the fuck was I doing when I was 15? What were YOU doing in 1995? What does it mean?

No comments: