Friday, August 26, 2005

please make a note of it

In the movie of my life, Interpol's "Untitled" will run over the end credits.

Sorry for the lack of content lately. I haven't felt well all week. I think my body was about ready to shut down from exhaustion. My eyes are all screwed up again. I've got to be allergic to something because the skin around my eyes is dry and irritated--which makes me dry and irritated. I went to bed at 8 o'clock Wednesday night and slept like a stone until 630am. I felt a little better but my eyes were SO PUFFY I felt like those kids from Marilyn Manson's video "I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me". Yikes. I have no clue what causes it. I just know it sucks.

Needless to say, because I've felt like crap over the last week, I've been a mega bitch. Specially to some people because I think I can be shitty and get away with it. So if I was a douchenozzle to you this week--I'm sorry. You'd be cranky too if your eyes looked like Sheryl Crow's after a four day bender. Wild turkey, anyone?

I am psyching myself up because the Neil, Nick and I are taking a trip to my most favorite place in the world--Ikea. Wheee! We're driving down tomorrow morning to New Haven since they can't get their shizzle together and open the one in Massechusetts. I WILL be there on opening day in November, with f-ing bells on. I cannot wait.

And oh yeah, for all those stupid ass redneck jerkoffs with nothing better to do than scream at some poor grieving woman instead of watching Nascar, diddling their sister or electrocuting the mentally retarded:


SHUT THE FUCK UP!


I was also going to caption this "Hooray for Bush."

Idiots.

No comments: