Friday, July 01, 2005

< yawn >

Holy balls, I'm bored. This day is creeeeeeeeeeeeeping by and I'm just kind of sitting here, trying to stretch the work I do have into the next four and half hours (unfortunately, it's about a half hour of work, which explains why I'm blogging from work). I swear, Fridays before long weekends have to be the worse. I'm going home this weekend but I have no idea where I'm staying or what I'm doing or anything. Nick is going to Oguinquit with The New One, meaning I don't have a room at the Washington Sreet B&B and may be facing two nights on Neil's massive leather couch . I have a strange feeling I'm going to be drinking a lot. Not really sure what the universe has in store for me. It's my mother's last weekend before she goes to college (she's getting her masters) and I won't see her again until the second week of August, when we all fly down to Orlando for my sister's graduation. I'm flying Friday night at like 830pm (I just got my tickets from the home office)--only $87.80 on Southwest. That's a crime. No seat assignments though. That bugged me out. I so do not want to be crammed in a window seat with a bunch of kids or some old dude.
I've been flipping between screens, doing some work, the writing a little but my system is soooo freaking slow, I'm going to let it sit for a second.

Couple of new discoveries:

OMG, he is, like, the best fag ever. Like Queen of the Gays. LOVE it.

I've also gotten sucked into the celebrity bashing circuit, branching out from Gallery of the Absurd. It's slow, people. I get bored. I read blogs all day and get paid.








Your Birthdate: November 23

With a birthday on the 23rd of the month (5 energy) you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them.

You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas.

You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel.



You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable.

Your mind is quick, clever and analytical.

A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine.

You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility.

Very sociable, you make friends easily and you are an excellent traveling companion.


No comments: