Wednesday, July 06, 2005

hey isn't that the kid from Salute Your Shorts?

I don't know what made me start poking around Rhapsody for them tonight. I read an article on them in Spin this month and I also heard somewhere that they were opening for Coldplay for a couple of shows (which would be cool but I don't have the $699.00 to shell out tix in Boston--good LORD). I like it. Jenny sounds a lot like Tanya Donelly and someone else I can't put my finger on...I'll think of it. I downloaded and burned both "More Adventurous" and "Takeoffs and Landings". It's not emo-shit either. It'll be a good addition, I needed something new.
Argh what a week. I feel like I've been in slow motion. I don't think I'm getting enough sleep. I haven't been dreaming, or at least I don't think I have--I usually remember my dreams. I wake up feeling yucky and sick to my stomach. I hate four day work weeks. They're so much worse than regular five day work weeks. Like five days of crap has to be shoved into four days. I didn't want to do anything. I surfed for most of the day, shopping for mp3 players (I'm getting this one, in pink!)and reading trashy celeb websites, which I am currently addicted to.

Hey, it's ten o'clock. Should I go sleepies...oh, wait. CSI is on. Carmine's so dreamy...:)

Laters.

No comments: