Saturday, July 16, 2005

don't touch that squirrel's nuts

listening: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (via HBO)


Yes, Johnny--you're very pretty. And you apparently have jazz hands. Now stop...you're scaring the children.

Went and saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with my new friend Jim on a whim. Went to the Cinemagic theater in Merrimack (Hoyts Key Road Cinema it ISN't--they have SURROUND SOUND and STADIUM SEATING AND-AND AIR CONDITIONING...and seats...with cupholders...and a non blurry, non M&M and Joojoo fruit pocked sceen...it's beautiful). It was fantastic--much truer to the book than the orginial movie and much more triptastic. Really. Very. Good. Definately need to see it in theater though.

Can't decide what I want to do this weekend. I might go home but most of the hotels are full this weekend for some reason.

This little girl (she plays Veruca Salt) scares the BEJEESUS out of me. I think I'm going to have nightmares.



i need a nightlight.

No comments: