Saturday, June 18, 2005

glorious

listening: It's For You, Out Hud <via The Blue Room @ BBC>

Ah, lovely day. Warm enough to have to windows open, not the sweltering, dripping heat we had last weekend. Windows open, music cranked (verrry funky stuff), Neil on the way up (Nick mysteriously missing--Nick, where ARE you?), lovely house all to myself.
Nudging (word I made up--means poking about) around the web this afternoon. Downloaded some mixing software, as I've had a kickass little mix in my head for a couple of days. Need to get it out of my head and onto "paper" so to speak.
This made me laugh out loud into my empty apartment..as did this...aren't I jolly this afternoon...
So I'm moving back home in less than seven months. I've been doing a lot of thinking about it. What it's going to be like, what I'm going to do. Keene is a much simpler place. People don't seem as fake and there's a general good feeling there. Manchester is just so abrasive.
And my hobbit name would be Marigold Loamsdown of Deephallow.
My elf name would be Nerwen Carnesîr. It's so nice to know someone out there is a bigger dork than I. I think I'm going to legally change my name to Nerwen.
Gee...do you think marijuana leads to short attention span.
Personally, I think it's television.
When is Olo Moss of Lake-By-Downs going to get here?
I crack myself up.

No comments: