Saturday, March 01, 2003

No words.

I know it's a little late but they were amazing. No words can describe it.
Top ten things about the Coldplay show in Wallingford:
1. New song: "Ladder to the Sun". Beautiful. Want it. Good. Yay, KAZAA.
2. Chris forgot the words to 'Spies' halfway through. Beautiful. Good.
3. Three encores.
4. They did 'One I Love'. It's old and a B-side.
5. Drunk guy next to me who loved them as much as I did and we rocked out.
6. PERFECT seats. PERFECT.
7. 'The Scientist' reduced me to tears...only cried once. That's a plus.
8. They didn't do 'Amsterdam', 'Shiver' or 'Rush of Blood to the Head' and I didn't care.
9. Entire venue singing final verse of 'Everything's Not Lost'
10. Opened with Politik.
11. Ok, so eleven: perfect 'In my Place' and 'Trouble'. Damn.
Fucking amazing band. I love them.