Saturday, August 04, 2001

Aah...recirculated air...
Don't you just hate working Saturdays? I do. `specially when I could be home doing something else. Like not working.
SOH (show of hands): How many people thought I dropped off the face of the earth? I think I dropped off the face of the earth. I think it's because I sit in front of a computer all day.
Maybe I'm just lazy.
Summer is pretty much creeping by. I work a lot and that is pretty much all I do. I owe my parents money. I owe money on my credit cards. Money, money, money.
My computer has that damn worm virus type thing that MSN was squawking about this week. I can't send email. I can't read email. My computer is possessed by demons. All around, it's a bad thing.
I don't have much to say. I've been writing again. Not much and not often, but at least I'm writing again. And it 's *handwritten* stuff, not on the computer. Don't know why. Just because.
Anyway...

No comments: