Monday, February 26, 2001

What a bad day.
It's one of those days where you just want to run home and sleep and hide from everyone
I really don't know what's the matter with me. No matter what I do, I can't ever seem to prove myself to my boss. He told my supervisor that I had "great potential, but waste it." What the hell is that supposed to mean? And then I screwed up the weekly report and had to be pulled aside and talked to like a 6 year old who scribbled on the wall in the hallway. I didn't know what to say and god help me, I'm almost started crying. That would have been it right there. I think I would have lost any credibility and they would have let me wander around the office like a few of the other halfwits they have employed there. I felt like an idiot. I knew I didn't do it right...but I only think of this at eight o'clock on a Saturday night. So I just stood there and said things like "I know, Bob", "I'm sorry, Bob" and "I'll do it next time, I swear, Bob." like a friggin moron who was upset at her own ignorance. I was just pissed I had friggin' messed up. And now I have to go in extra early again tomorrow because I walked on eggshells all today and didn't run my report until eight so I didn't finish all my work. Wonderful.
And there isn't a damn ciggeratte in the whole house. I knew I should have stopped. When's Neil coming home?!
Is it Friday yet?

No comments: