Friday, September 29, 2000

Boy problems.

Okay, okay, so I'm still pretty toasty from tonight at Chrissi's, but talking to Neil on the way home just got me going. Thank you very much, Neil.

So, it's no secret to anyone who knows me that I'm unsuccessful when I come to men. And boys, for that matter. I've met a lot of boys. It's always one-sided (mostly, my-sided) and if I even get a hint that some guy is digging me, I run off like a scared Teletubbie.

So I've been having issues with a certain boy/man in my life, who has recently shown a slight interest in my existance, a new concept for me. I have no idea what to do. I could persue it and fall on my face like a total fool (as usual), or I can avoid it and chicken out like a total moron (as usual). The fact that I really do like this guy has nothing to do with it. Me liking someone never changed anything between this.

But I really dig this guy. We have a huge amount in common...and I feel a connection to him, like I've known him for a long time, when we only actually met a few months ago. It just drives me crazy because I make myself insane over it.

Gosh, I'm sounding like a girl, aren't I? No one roll over and die or anything. My inside ghetto-girl is just dying to come out and I really, really want something to happen.

I just want something to happen.

No comments: