Saturday, August 12, 2000

How many times am I going to apologize for not writing and then still not write anything?

I've been so mixed up lately. I don't know why. I just feel like I'm three steps behind everyone else. My whole mental state is on backorder. I've got Bob Ross on the TV, but I've got to head downtown in ten minutes and feed my grandmother's cat, and then head to work.

So, I got the promotion and I'm too lazy to scroll down and see if I mentioned that at all. I'm pretty psyched, start training on Sunday. I highly doubt that it's going to be hard work. I know how to do everything anyway, all they have to do is hand me The Keys and I'll be ready to go. I've been thinking a lot about this coming school year, and what I want to do, where I want to go. I feel like everyone has a plan except me.


I've got pics I want to put up of me and Neil at Weirs last week, but, again, I'm too damn lazy to head downstairs and fire up the scanner. I swear, I'm so ready to move out. My mother's been in Ohio all week, and it's been nice not having her nagging about this or that all week. Kind of like a vacation for all of us. She's going to come home and shit bricks when she finds out my "paid" vacation wasn't paid and that I didn't pay the bills I had to pay because I didn't have the check I was supposed to get. Supposedly, you have to average 17 hours a week in the year before your vacation and I averaged something like 16.84 hours. I was apeshit. If I had known I wasn't going to get paid, I sure as hell wouldn't have gone. Now I lost a whole week of work and a whole paycheck, and I have to deal with my mother. You know, I love her, but I really need to get my own place. She's slowly driving me insane. I don't know when she's coming home, I'm just hoping that she'll have other stuff to do and not bother me on my two days off.

I love having Monday's off. It's like having a weekend. I have Monday and Tuesday off, probably go over Neil's.

Probably.

I thought I was going to write a lot...but my train of thought as jumped the track.

No comments: