Wednesday, July 05, 2000

So, this is my first post. This thing is a lot easier than that journal thing. Hope everyone had a happy fourth of July. I worked until 9. Turned in my shiftleader application yesterday, just on time. I'm really nervous about the whole thing. Jason said there "was a good chance" I would get it, so I don't know how to feel about it. Everyone said that I should get it, but who knows? I have absolutly no faith that I'll get it. I'm sure that my mistakes are going to haunt me.
Ok, enough of that. I had a great time last night. Neil has the weirdest way of just popping up out of the middle of nowhere, and last night was no exception. We headed up to Sunset Rock to watch the fireworks. I didn't realize it was going to be a nature work. Us with our smoker's lungs, hiking through the woods in the dark. We thought there would only be a few people up there, but there were at least 40 people up there, mostly drunk rednecks and frat boys. It was a great view though, and some guy was setting firework sprayer things off. I was sure the whole hillside would go up in flames. After, we headed back to Mikey's to look for Neil's wallet, and then went to Neil's friend Eric's at Keene State, ended up just chilling up with a couple of drinks, then ventured outside and hung out on the grass, watched Rob and Eric "boff". Don't ask :).
Anyway, I gots to go to work in five minutes. 3:30-11:30 Yuck. Maybe Sheila's working.

No comments: