Wednesday, July 19, 2000

Do you like the orange? I'm not sure yet. I think it'll take some getting used to.

Woke up late this morning and managed to get off to a good start. My face is finally clearing up, thank god. I don't know what it is. Yuck, freakywomyn. (did you know Midol had a website? Isn't that weird?)

Went to Bratt today with Neil. It was kind of a fling thing, even though we had talked about going last week. We went to Keene first and got lunch; Penny had MickeyD's and we had Wendy's. We went to the Underground ; ) and Beadniks. We wandered around there for a minute when I saw a sign for ear/nose piercing downstairs. I've been wanting to get my nose redone for a while now, so I thought I might head down and see what was down there. The woman was really nice (quite earthy) and the whole thing was over in, at the most, 15 minutes. Way too easy, a lot less stressful than Mom's Tattoo. Then we went down to Twice Upon a Time and fawned over the furniture.

I was supposed to head over to Neil's tonight, but I really feel like sticking around home and being a homebody. Work tomorrow...yick. Three days off is like a mini-vacation : ).

No comments: